Thursday 3 October 2013

collector



Collector is a person who is seeking, collecting, cataloging, and displaying things as a hobby. Collector usually collects thing which became their interest even if the things itself were meaningless. For example in 19th century, collecting stamps has been most of collectors’ interest.
Today people start to collect different things that were unique and catch their interest, such as colleting Barbie dolls, cars, bottle label and others. I used to collect useless object too last time, but then my dad told me to threw it away since I don’t kept them properly. I used to collect mineral water label from every country that I visited. But some of them were defective because some of them had a recyclable plastic that was so easy to smudge. 



No comments:

Post a Comment