Tuesday 6 August 2013

Development in My Drawings

I really like to draw since in elementary. The main reason that I draw is because I saw my sister read some comic books, and the pictures fascinate me a lot. I was trying to draw by tracing, copying, and try to draw from my imagination. It was until I was a high school student, where i met many people who likes to draw and had some same interests with me. That was the first time I know the word OC which stands for "Original Character". I made some OCs and it were so bad for me, because I saw my friends OC had a really amazing ideas.
This is my favourite OC back then, her name was Enore. Well, these were my old sketches about 3 years ago.­ 



actually it was quite scary when i see this again.




And this one is Enore that I drew about a month ago.



For me, it was a huge change even it was not superb. I think looking at others drawings, watching some anime, or read some manga is a helping hand because I can see my mistakes, my lackness, and how to improve better. Also it was very necessary to ask to your friends opinion because sometimes you may not see where is the lackness in your drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment