Thursday 26 September 2013

My Swatch Watch Design


This is probably a watch that i would absolutely buy if i was able to design for my own.
In creative thinking lesson we were told to design our own swatch watch based on a country. Mine was inspired from South Africa.

Actually at first i really want to design based on Japan since i like their culture so much, but then knowing that many people does Japan (and i hate being common), suddenly there was one thing popped into my mind, a silhouette of wild safari in Africa.

So i did my search about South Africa besides the safari. I found out that South Africa has this magnificently beautiful blue crane, a national bird on that stunning country. It has greyish blue feathers and going black to the tip of the wings.

So that was my design, a blue crane face in the middle of the watch, feathers and feet at the bottom part, and more feathers at the upper part.

No comments:

Post a Comment